October 28, 2006
Hoi An 29 September Calm before the storm
What a beaut day - shopping, eating, meeting people, walking and swimming! Walked around the Old Town, over the Japanese Bridge, down the river until stopping for shopping - shoes!!! Had lunch at the Cafe Can - nice, but a lot of beggars, etc, right inside the restaurant.
Then walked some more, till going back to the hotel, swimming in the pool, and for dinner walked to the White Rose, near the beach. Tim bought a T-shirt, and the owner said he could come back and pay the next door - gorgeous!
A story of a trip to Vietnam, with a lot of photos and some candid observations. I had a great time there, and would love to go back.
- Hoi An before the storm
- Hoi An 29 September Calm before the storm
- Danang to Hoi An
- From the Museum....28 September
- On with the show 27 September 2006
- A few more photos from that enthusiastic phtograph...
- More on the Mekong Delta and HCM City
- HCM and the Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City Saigon!
- Taking off from Australia
- Preparing for trip to Vietnam
- ▼ October (11)